An alternative to classroom-based ACLS training for current ACLS providers, the on-line ACLS is a self-paced, comprehensive eLearning course. The course includes interactive patient cases that test students’ ability to apply the ACLS algorithms to effect treatment.
Course requires 6 hours to complete Part 1. Additional time required (20-60 minutes) for skills practice and skills testing (Parts 2 and 3).
For the healthcare team, the course offers:
• standardized ACLS instruction
• improved competency
• cost savings through less time away from the job
• Basic life support care
• Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions
• Management of cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation, termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care
• Recognition of life threatening clinical situations such as stroke
• Identification and treatment of ischemic chest pain
• Identification and treatment of acute coronary syndromes
• Resuscitation team concept communication